2015 STIHL MSA 160 C-BQ - 10"
Call for Price
MSA 160 C-BQ - 10"
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Ematic™ Lubrication System: The Ematic™ guide bar when used with STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- STIHL Quickstop® Plus (Q) - an additional chain braking feature: STIHL offers an additional, manually-activated chain brake on some models. This system is designed to engage when the operator’s right hand completely releases the rear handle, stopping the chain within one second. Available on some models.
- STIHL Quickstop®: STIHL chain saws are equipped with a chain stopping system designed to reduce the risk of injury in certain kickback situations. It is called a STIHL Quickstop® chain brake. The STIHL Quickstop® chain brake is designed to stop the rotation of the chain if activated by the operator’s hand or by inertia if the saw kicks back with sufficient force. In some working positions, the STIHL Quickstop® chain brake can be activated by inertia, stopping the chain within fractions of a second.
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 25 to 35cm (10 in. to 14 in.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 210 cc (7.4 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: ¼ in. PM3
- Run Time (w/ AP 180): Up to 38 minutes
- Weight (w/ AP 180): 4.9 kg (10.8 lb.)
- Weight w/o Battery: 3.2 kg (7.0 lb.)
- AP 180 Lithium-Ion Battery: For extended landscaping tasks, the STIHL AP 180 Lithium-Ion battery is designed to deliver consistently long run times with no fades or "brown outs." The unique design of this 36-volt powerhouse keeps even the most demanding tools of the STIHL Battery Kombi line running at full speed until it's depleted – no gradual drops in power. And the LED charge display lets you know just how much juice you have to work with, so you don't get caught in the middle of a job. The AP 180 weighs a mere 3.8 lbs. and can be charged hundreds of times without any noticeable loss in capacity. Even after 500 charges, the battery retains over 80% capacity. The secret is in its engineering. The battery features specialized voltage monitors and temperature sensors to help ensure optimal operation and a long service life.
- AL 500 High-Speed Charger: Part of the STIHL Lithium-Ion Battery KombiSystem, the AL 500 delivers the fastest charging time for all STIHL Lithium-Ion batteries. Now, you can spend less time charging and complete your projects faster. The AL 500 will even charge the high-capacity AR 900 backpack battery in less than 2 hours. For AP 80 and AP 180 batteries, charge time is just 25 minutes!
- With AP 180 Battery: 10.8 lb. (4.9 kg); Without Battery: 7.0 lb. (3.2 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 10 in. (25 cm)