2015 STIHL MS 880 MAGNUM® - 21"
Call for Price
MS 880 MAGNUM® - 21"
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve, also referred to as 'deco' or 'deco valve', vents compression in the cylinder for easier starting. The decompression valve temporarily reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope. It is opened manually and closes automatically as soon as the engine fires.
- Displacement: 121.6 cc (7.42 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 6.4 kW (8.6 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 10.1 kg (22.3 lb.)
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 43 to 150 cm (17 in. to 59 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1300 cc (44.0 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 700 cc (23.7 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: .404 in. RM, RS, 3/8 in. RS3
- 7.42 cu. in. (121.6 cc)
- Horse Power
- 8.6 bhp (6.4 kW)
- 22.3 lb. (10.1 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 21 in.