2015 STIHL MS 441 C-M MAGNUM® - 18"
Call for Price
MS 441 C-M MAGNUM® - 18"
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL M-Tronic™ : This product features M-Tronic™ (M) - a new generation of Intelligent Engine Management that eliminates the low and high speed carburetor adjustment screws, compensates for dirty air filter and changes in elevation and fuel quality for optimum engine power at all times.
- Pre-Separation Air Filtration System: This time-saving technology boosts the efficiency of the engine’s filter system, doubling the time between air filter cleanings. Air drawn into the engine is first separated via centrifugal force, ejecting the heavier dirt particles before being routed to the air filter. This pre-separation means less dirt to be captured by the air filter, resulting in less frequent cleaning and maintenance.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers: Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve, also referred to as 'deco' or 'deco valve', vents compression in the cylinder for easier starting. The decompression valve temporarily reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope. It is opened manually and closes automatically as soon as the engine fires.
- Displacement: 70.7 cc (4.3 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 4.2 kW (5.6 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 6.6 kg (14.6 lb.)
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 80 cm (16 in. to 32 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 725 cc (24.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 360 cc (12.2 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 3/8 in. RS3
- 4.3 cu. in. (70.7 cc)
- Horse Power
- 5.6 bhp (4.2 kW)
- 14.6 lb. (6.6 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 18 in.