2015 STIHL HT 100
Call for Price
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button , this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight (With Cutting Attachment): 5.5 kg (12.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 3/8 in. PMM3, 12 in. Bar and Chain
- Shaft Length: 2.13 m (7 ft.)
- Approx. Reach: 7 ft.
- Engine Displacement
- 1.9 cu. in. (31.4 cc)
- Shaft Length
- 7 ft. (2.13 m)
- Bar Length
- 12 in.