2015 STIHL BR 430
Call for Price
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Air Velocity: 82 m/sec. (183 mph)
- Air Volume: With tube: 850 m3/h (500 cfm); Without tube: 1300 m3/h (765 cfm)
- Weight: 10.1 kg (22.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1700 cc (57.5 oz.)
- Engine Power: 2.9 kW (3.9 bhp)
- Displacement: 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 76 dB(A) Measured per ANSI B 175.2
- 3.86 cu. in. (63.3 cc)
- 22.3 lb. (10.1 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 183 mph (82 m/sec.)