2015 STIHL BGE 61
Call for Price
- Built-in Cable Strain Relief: The built-in cable strain relief helps prevent the power cord from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Handle: With the multi-function handle, all of the blower’s controls can be adjusted with one hand, allowing simple and reliable operation for both right and left-handed users. In addition, the handle’s control lever allows the user to easily adjust the engine speed.
- Air Velocity: 66 m/sec. (148 mph)
- Air Volume: 510 m3/h (300 cfm)
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lb.)
- Engine Power: 1.1 kW (9.2 amps)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 64 dB(A) Measured per ANSI B 175.2
- Voltage: 120 V, 60 hz
- Gutter Kit: Clogged gutters may become a thing of the past with this quick and manageable gutter attachment. A series of plastic tubes attach to your STIHL handheld blower and can extend to more than ten feet, providing the additional extension needed to reach most residential gutters. Great for removing dry leaves and debris. For use with BG 55, BG 56 C-E, BG 66 L, BG 86, BG 86 C-E and BGE 61 models. Does not fit BGA 85. See your STIHL Dealer for details.
- Engine Type
- 120 V, 60 hz electric
- 6.8 lb. (3.1 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 148 mph (66 m/sec.)