2015 Gravely Pro-Turn 60 991203
Call for Price
It looks tough at first sight and it absolutely performs that way. But this machine's commercial quality also comes at a low-entry cost. It's the professional mower that's great for starting out or adding on. It's built to take on the daily work of a professional landscaper. The Pro-Turn series is an ideal entry point to a commercial zero-turn mower. Machines are loaded with commercial components for maximum durability.
- Multiple models with cutting widths from 48 to 60 inches.
- Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 transaxles deliver exceptional control and power.
- High back thick cushioned seat with isolators that absorb bumps and vibrations to enhance operator comfort.
- 10-gauge fabricated and welded deck design with a reinforced leading edge ensures lasting performance and durability.
- Isolators between the seat and frame work in conjunction with the seat to absorb bumps and vibration adding to operator comfort.
- Kawasaki® FS and Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Turf Engines for powerful cutting performance.
- Foot Operated Deck Lift system – 15 cutting positions in ¼” increments from 1”- 5”
- 9 mph top speed
- 6 GAL fuel capacity
- Foldable ROPS system
- Model Name: Pro-Turn 60
- Model #: 991203
- Engine Manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Turf
- Engine Rating: 25 HP/724 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 Transaxles
- Fuel Capactiy: 6 gal (22.7 L)
- Ground Speed: 9/5 mph (14.5/8 km/h)
- Operator Controlled Chute Baffle: The Gravely Operator Controlled Chute Baffle is a convenient addition to your Gravely machine. This kit offers the operator the ability to quickly control the flow of side discharged grass clippings.
- Mulching Kit: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Discharge Cover Kit: The Gravely discharge cover kit is designed to block off the discharge area of the mower deck and re-direct discharge of debris into the grass.
- Lawn Striping Kit: Create that crisp striping effect seen at ball parks.
- Hex Striper Kit: Delivers an improved striping effect for pattern mowing without the need for rollers or other equipment.
- Headlight Kit: The Gravely Headlight Kit for Zero-Turn Riding Mowers is designed to help ensure safety in low-light and low-visibility conditions.
- Trailer Hitch: Turn your Gravely zero-turn into a multi tasking machine by simply adding the hitch kit. The robust design of the hitch kit allows you to pull a multitude of accessories such as pull behind sprayers, fertilizer spreaders, and utility trailers.
- Front 6" Wheel Covers: Be the envy of the neighborhood with your new chrome Gravely Wheel Covers. These covers are sure to grab attention on your Gravely mower. Our Wheel Covers are made of the highest quality ABS plastic and are held in place with plated tempered steel clips.
- Sun Shade: Keep cool and out of the sun with this handy sunshade. The Gravely Zero-Turn riding lawnmower sunshade provides protection from the sun or rain while using your mowing your lawn.
- Gravely 10" Wheel Covers: Upgrade the style of your riding lawn mower's rear wheels with Gravely Chrome Wheel Covers for Lawn Mowers (2-Pack). These solid ABS wheel covers have tempered steel clips hold the covers in place.
- ?2-Bucket Bagger
- Vacuum Baffle: ?Vacuum Baffle Kits enhance bagging and mulching of large concentrations of leaves, and they reduce grass and leaf blowout from the deck.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Turf
- 724 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)