2015 Gravely Pro-Stance 52 994128
Call for Price
The Gravely Pro-Stance puts you in charge by standing upright when cutting. It lets you move freely with total control and less fatigue. Pro-Stance brings a whole new dimension of versatility and productivity to commercial mowing. Maneuver quickly and dismount easily to tackle top-of-mind tasks. It's all the things you like in a walk-behind and love in a zero-turn in one responsive machine. The flip-up suspension platform with isolators guarantees all day standing comfort and allows you to easily convert this stand-on to a walk-behind.
- Multiple models with cutting widths ranging from 36 to 61 inches.
- Foot pedal deck lift allows operators to easily change the height of cut of feather the deck over obstacles while mowing.
- Hydro-Gear® integrated transmissions provide a low center of gravity and create operator confidence on slopes and uneven terrain.
- The dial-adjust height-of-cut provides easy concurrent changing of the deck height at the control panel without stepping off the machine.
- The large diameter control handles and forward and reverse index bars provide comfort and stability while operating this unit.
- Flip-up suspension platform with isolators for reduced vibration
- Large, ergonomic operator pad
- 7- Gauge fabricated deck
- Deck transport lock-out feature makes floating the deck easier
- Industry's largest semi-pneumatic front tires 13 x 6.5-6
- Large drive tires 20 x 10.5-8
- Large fenders keep unit and operator clean
- Kawasaki® and Kohler® EFI engine options
- 3 Year Engine Manufacturer Warranty
- Model Name: Pro-Stance 52
- Model #: 994128
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX691V
- Engine Rating: 22 HP/726 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capactiy: 9 gal (34.01 L)
- Ground Speed: 9/4 mph (14.5/6.4 km/h)
- Grass Catcher Attachment Kit: ?The Grass Catcher Attachment allows the use of Grass Gobbler™ and Accelerator® Grass Catchers
- Mulching Kit: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Grass Collector: ?Baggers and Collectors are perfect to use when the grass is too tall or wet to mulch or when you need fast and easy disposal of the clippings.
- Operator Controlled Chute Baffle: The Gravely Operator Controlled Chute Baffle is a convenient addition to your Gravely machine. This kit offers the operator the ability to quickly control the flow of side discharged grass clippings.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- 726 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal. (34.01 L)