2015 Gravely 52HE PG 988155
Call for Price
48 PG Model Shown
52HE PG 988155
The thickest grass doesn’t stand a chance. It’s the power. It’s the cutting system. Plus these machines are so easy to maneuver. You’ll be off to the next job in no time.
- Multiple models with cutting widths from 36 to 61 inches and available in either pistol grip or pro-steer handle styles to ensure you have the right machine for the job.
- Available in pistol grip or pro-steer handle styles, you choose which controls you prefer to operate all day.
- Lockable or floating 7-gauge fabricated and welded deck design with 1/4" reinforced leading edge assures lasting strength and durability.
- Wide wheelbase offers excellent side hill stability.
- Height of cut ranges from 1.5 to 5 inches in 1/4" increments and 15 cutting positions
- Flat-free foam filled front tires
- Electric start (48" decks and larger)
- Model Name: 52HE PG
- Model #: 988155
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FS600V
- Engine Rating: 18.5 HP/603 CC
- Drive System: 10cc Pumps and 15 c.i. Motors
- Fuel Capactiy: 5.8 gal (21.96 L)
- Ground Speed: 7/3 mph (11.3/4.8 km/h)
- Mulching Kit: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Grass Collector: Baggers and Collectors are perfect to use when the grass is too tall or wet to mulch or when you need fast and easy disposal of the clippings.
- 2 Wheel Sulky W/ 15" Arm: Try this easy and convenient tool made to reduce operator fatigue. Sulkies turn your commercial walk-behind mower into a stand-on.
- Weight Bracket & Weight Kit
- Operator Controlled Chute Baffle: The Gravely Operator Controlled Chute Baffle is a convenient addition to your Gravely machine. This kit offers the operator the ability to quickly control the flow of side discharged grass clippings.
- Grass Catcher Attachment Kit: The Grass Catcher Attachment allows the use of Grass Gobbler™ and Accelerator® Grass Catchers
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 18.5 hp
- Engine Type
- 603 cc
- 10cc Pumps and 15 c.i. Motors
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal. (21.96 L)