2014 STIHL TS 800 STIHL Cutquik®
Call for Price
Our largest cut-off machine for handheld or cart use.
The power of a walk-behind cutter meets the portability of a handheld. The TS 800 Cutquik® cut-off machine from STIHL features a 16” cutting wheel, the largest size we offer in a handheld design. It’s the ideal alternative to conventional walk-behinds because it can be used handheld or quickly snapped into our cart for long, straight, controlled cuts. When the going gets tough, its fuel-efficient engine cuts through asphalt, concrete, rebars, iron and steel with ease. The TS 800 also features an ergonomic design and five-point advanced vibration control system built right into the handle, maximizing comfort so you can power through your day with less fatigue. When long, straight expansion joint cuts are needed, the optional cart, mounted water tank, guide wheel and depth gauge wheel help you control the cut more easily than you may expect. With a cutting depth of up to 5.6”, the TS 800 is a real pro performer whether in your hands or on the cart.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- X2 Air Filtration System: The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning: With consistent, semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- Displacement: 98.5 cc (6.0 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 5.0 kW (6.7 bhp)
- Weight: 13.0 kg (28.7 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1200 cc (40.6 oz.)
- Engine Speed: 9,300 rpm (Elec. Gov.)
- Max. Spindle Speed: 4,600 rpm
- Maximum Wheel Size: 400 mm (16 in.)
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 143 mm (5.6 in.)
- STIHL Cutquik® Cart: Ideal for long, precise cuts, this cart offers improved handling and cutting performance with a forward weight orientation and a toolless quick connect system.
- Engine Size
- 98.5 cc (6.0 cu. in.)
- 6.7 bhp (5.0 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 40.6 oz. (1200 cc)
- 28.7 lb. (13.0 kg)
- Blade Size
- Maximum: 16 in. (400 mm)