2014 STIHL MSA 200 C-BQ Lithium-Ion
Call for Price
A more powerful, more capable Lithium-Ion chain saw – ideal for noise restricted areas.
No pulling on cords, fuel mixing or complicated startup procedures. With the MSA 200 C-BQ chain saw, just squeeze the trigger and start cutting. In addition to easy starting, our Lithium-Ion tools produce zero exhaust emissions and are quieter than their gasoline-powered counterparts, making them an ideal choice for areas with emission or noise restrictions. Powered by an interchangeable 36-volt STIHL Lithium-Ion battery, this chain saw delivers the speed, cutting capacity, and run time to take on just about any cutting job on your property. The STIHL MSA 200 C-BQ is a cordless chain saw tough enough to carry the name STIHL.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Ematic™ Lubrication System: The Ematic™ guide bar when used with STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Adjustable Automatic Oiler: The Adjustable Automatic Oiler allows the user to adjust the lubricant of the guide bar and saw chain for different bar lengths and cutting conditions.
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 35 cm (14 in.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 210 cc (7.4 oz)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 1/4 in. PM3
- Weight w/o Battery: 3.3 kg (7.2 lb.)
- Weight w/ Battery (AP 180): 5.0 kg (11.0 lb.)
- Run Time (w/ AP 180): Up to 35 Minutes
- Weight w/o Battery: 7.2 lb. (3.3 kg); Weight w/ Battery (AP 180): 11.0 lb. (5.0 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 14 in. (35 cm)