2014 STIHL FS 560 C-EM
Call for Price
Professional grade, powerful clearing saw with Easy2Start™ system and STIHL M-Tronic™ feature.
The most powerful STIHL clearing saw in its class – the FS 560 C-EM cuts through wild growth, hedges and thickets with a rugged design ideal for heavy landscape and forest cutting. Powered by a low-emission engine that is 12% more fuel-efficient than the previous model, the STIHL FS 560 C-EM clearing saw features the STIHL M-Tronic™ engine management system, which provides optimum engine power at all times automatically adjusts to changes in elevation, temperature and air filter cleanliness. A large 33.5 oz. translucent fuel tank – 31% larger than the previous model – offers longer run times and less refueling.
This clearing saw also comes standard with the Easy2Start™ system, which requires minimal pulling force to start the engine. The 4-point anti-vibration system allows optimal control while reducing fatigue, and an easy-to-adjust, soft-grip bike handle swivels for easy transport and storage.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Bike Handle: When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- STIHL M-Tronic™ System: The STIHL M-Tronic™ system intelligently manages the operating performance of the engine. Equipment performance can be affected by a dirty air filter, changes in elevation or poor fuel quality. The STIHL M-Tronic™ system compensates for these factors by eliminating the low and high-speed carburetor adjustment screws and electronically monitoring the engine and digitally controlling the fuel/air mixture. This new technology also provides a simplified warm start procedure.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures the air pressure on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts the metering diaphragm in the carburetor. This keeps the RPM at a consistent level, even when the air filter begins to clog.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Displacement: 57.1 cc (3.48 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.8 kW (3.75 bhp)
- Weight: 10.2 kg (22.5 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 990 cc (33.5 oz.)
- 3.75 bhp (2.8 kW)
- 57.1 cc (3.48 cu. in.)
- 22.5 lb. (10.2 kg)