2014 STIHL FS 110
Call for Price
This fuel-efficient, powerful bike-handle trimmer handles tough jobs while meeting emissions requirements.
The STIHL FS 110 bike-handle trimmer has the same power and features as the FS 110 R, but includes bike handles for trimming large swaths of land. With its swift and smooth acceleration and anti-vibration system, this trimmer is comfortable to use, whether you’re mowing flat terrain or scraggly inclines. And when things get dense and standard trimming line isn’t cutting it, this trimmer accepts a range of steel grass, brush and saw blade attachments. This low exhaust emission trimmer is also fuel-efficient, making it an environmentally conscious cutter.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Bike Handle: When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Tool-Free Handle Adjustment: The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage, the handle can be rotated 90°.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight: 5.8 kg (12.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- Cutting Swath: 16.5 in.
- 1.4 bhp (1.05 kW)
- 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Cutting Width
- 16.5 in.
- 12.8 lb. (5.8 kg)